Advertisement

Coronavirus - What's Your Choice?

Coronavirus -  What's Your Choice? The Coronavirus has spread around the world and has been the topic on everyone’s lips for the past few months. Everyone has an opinion on the matter but I urge you not to listen to rumours and fake news. Check the facts, inform yourself and make a decision about how you will act against this virus. Don’t shame people for having a different opinion and think about how your words and actions may affect others. Now is the time for us to fight the virus together.

You have a choice, fight the virus, not other people.

Check the latest information on The World Health Organisation


If you want to see how it’s been here in Beijing China then watch my video


For daily life updates and stories check out my Instagram page



▶ Get 3 months free on a 12-month subscription using my VPN link:

Check out my gear on Kit:

Visual content created by Square Peg -

Choice?

Post a Comment

0 Comments