Advertisement

DUAC ONCE DAILY 1 YEAR LATER - Q&A - MY MORNING ROUTINE & PRODUCTS I USE..

DUAC ONCE DAILY 1 YEAR LATER - Q&A - MY MORNING ROUTINE & PRODUCTS I USE.. Last year I shared a video all about my experience with acne and my journey using the duac once daily face cream. That video is one of my most interactive videos on my channel and I am honestly so blown away by all of your kind words, support and positivity. As a thank you I have decided to follow up on where I left off with that video, sharing my current skin routine, skin condition, duac review one year later and answering your questions.

Give this video a thumbs up if you enjoyed and subscribe for more!

Social Media!
•INSTA: www.instagram.com/worldofkora

•TWITTER: www.twitter.com/worldofkora

Comment a 'Dancing' emoji if you read this far💃🏼

MY ACNE STORY AND HOW DUAC SAVED MY SKIN

duac once daily gel,duac once daily,duac,duac gel,acne,duac cream,duac once gel,duac review,duac gel before and after,how to get rid of acne,duac once gel cream pimple gel,cystic acne,skin care,duac one year later,acne q&a,acne journey,acne before and after,duac before and after,worldofkora,small youtuber,bristol youtuber,acne cure,how to cure acne,spot remover,morning routine,skin care routine,duac routine,duac skin care routine,q&a,bristol,

Post a Comment

0 Comments