Advertisement

My siblings and dad road trip| visiting me !!!🤗

My siblings and dad road trip| visiting me !!!🤗 Hey you guys! I just wanted to share with you a mini video that my sister made when her, my other sister, brother and dad came to visit me. They came to visit me maybe a little over a month I believe. I just thought it looked cool and I love the way it came out. I will leave my two sisters Instagram names down below so you can go follow them. Hope you guys enjoy this mini video of my siblings and dad road trip. Don’t forget to give this video a like 👍as well turn on your notifications on ((🔔)) so you are notified when I post a new video. Until next time you guys bye 👋🏼

Follow on instagram:

Elizabeth Lopez:@ellie_jackie

Stephanie Lopez :@ss.tteephanie

Michelle Lopez :@simplyy.ellee

!!!🤗

Post a Comment

0 Comments