Advertisement

You wouldn't read about this...

You wouldn't read about this... This really made my day. You wouldn't read about it. This is the sort of thing that you hear brought up in conversation around the camp fire.
This is a fishing story with video evidence. LOL
I am not sure what surprised me the most, the fact that I caugfht the fish so quickly after casting the shrimp out or the fact that I caught the shrimp. I had no idea that there were shrimp in Lake Nillahcootie. I would have assumed that if there were shrimp in there they would most likely be right up the top end of the lake where the river flows in.

yellowbelly,fishing,you are the reasonuldn't read about it,expect the unexpected,golden perch,callop,native fish,australian fishing,fishing Australia,lake nillahcootie,Broken River,Lake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments