Advertisement

I'm A Mess GLMV READ DESCRIPTION (based on my real life story...)

I'm A Mess GLMV READ DESCRIPTION (based on my real life story...) Yes this is based on my real life story...
Life is not always fair. Sometimes, we face our consequences
I just learned at school that if you're alone, there is a guardian angel who is always make you happy. The teacher was so teachable.

I was depressed last week but someone cared about me. And that make me happy.
This is a long story-short:

Someone saw me covered in depression...

Someone: Hey Yel, are u okay?
Me: I'm fine
Someone: Are you sure?
Me: No.....
Someone: You can tell me what's going on
Me: ok.... my parents called me some bad things......and,.......I accepted it
Someone: NO YEL!! that will lead to depression or even worse.......
Don't be......you're always helping me when I'm feeling down. Because of you, I felt positive now! Not just you but the positive Yeleina! Please,,,...... Don't be this way....
Me: ........okay 🙆


He/She made me happy......
Okay that's it......
bye.....

story...)

Post a Comment

0 Comments