Advertisement

My Vision Improvement Update and FAQs (that I keep getting)!

My Vision Improvement Update and FAQs (that I keep getting)! Hi my name is Mark Warren and I'm restoring my vision naturally. I started off with the Bates Method and the found Endmyopia. Both had some great points but they were missing something. I found the peripheral and motion tracking as what makes our vision work and your vision will fix itself once you start noticing it.

In this video I talk about my current vision improvement update progress and FAQs.
I did forget to talk about pinhole glasses and plus lenses in the video. I do not recommend that because it's one more thing in front of your eyes that cause confusion to your brain.

You can view more information on my website about my journey and how I got to where I am at

myopia cure,end myopia,active focus,double vision,improve vision naturally,bates method for myopia,endmyopia,vision improvement naturally,vision improvement glasses,vision improvement update,myopia cure naturally,myopia cure subliminal,heal myopia naturally,endmyopia astigmatism,endmyopia review,endmyopia active focus,endmyopia method,active focus without glasses,myopia,bates method,FAQs,improve vision,eye exercises,improve eyesight naturally,

Post a Comment

0 Comments