Advertisement

VIRGO - No Surprise - Energy Forecast - October 2019

VIRGO - No Surprise - Energy Forecast - October 2019 Hi Virgo Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus,

This is your October 2019 Energy Forecast. Here I am using Basic Celtic Cross Tarot Spread. There are 4 positions more that I’ve skipped in order to keep the video short. If you are interested, there are options that allow much deeper in to the energy reading – Double and Triple Celtic Cross, where I am working with 2 or 3 tarot decks. The information about this is a down bellow in the text.
If you are watching this video, there must be messages from the Universe Spirits for you here. Nothing is by accident!

I’m a Psychic Medium, Intuitive Tarot Reader, Energy Healer and an Empath. The work I do focuses on regaining personal power and finding your true life path, so you can feel the happiness of inhabiting your physical human body with all the human senses provided. My readings work for Sun, Moon, Rising and Venus signs. These are general readings and may not resonate with everyone.

It is a requirement that we include a legal disclaimer on this site. In accordance with the law in several countries, we must point out that all tarot readings given here are for entertainment purposes only. The user is responsible for his/her own life choices and decisions. Leo Light Tarot should not be used to replace the advice of doctors, lawyers or other professionals. No responsibility is taken for an action taken as a result of viewing the readings here.

Link to Virgo Energy Forecast for 2019:


Link to Virgo Soul Mate/Twin Flame Energy Forecast 2019:


If you want you could follow me on my newly opened page in Facebook:

This is link to Heroine's Journey blog, where I was recently interviewed for. If you want and have time, take a look. I hope that it will be an interesting read for you. I was really honest with all my answers. Thanks a lot for the interest!:


Also, I would like to share with you the interview for Interalia Magazine. I feel honoured to be approached for this interview, because it is one of my favourite magazines, where there are interviews with some of my most favourite artists and scientists! Hope that it will be interesting for you to read. Thank you!


If you want to see and read about my art, this is link to website:


Instructions for booking a reading with Leo Light Tarot:

30 min video - £35
You can choose one of the options bellow:
Celtic Cross Tarot Spread - £35
Double Celtic Cross, Tarot Spread - £55
Triple Celtic Cross Tarot Spread - £75
What is he/she thinking and feeling about you? - £35
Questions and Answers of your choice - £35

Energy Forecast for 2019 Year (If you order in February, it will go to January 2020 and so on…) - £75
Soul Mate/Twin Flame Energy Forecast spread - £55 (If you order in February, it will go to January 2020 and so on..)

Transfer £35, £55 or £75 via PayPal using my email leolighttarot@gmail.com
then send me an email with your name, date and place of birth

Tell me what kind of reading do you want.
General reading or on a specific question?
If the question is involving someone else (ex lover for example, or your boss at work),
then give to me his or her details (if you know them, it is not necessary).

I am using different tarot reading spreads, depends from the clients needs. 
I will record a private video for you and send you the link privately.
Everything is confidential.  

I also offer Skype tarot sessions - 1 hour - £75 
Half an hour session - £40
Any additional question that extend the Skype session - £10 each more.

For the people who can’t wait, write URGENT in the subject line of the email.
URGENT tarot readings – response in 24 hours time:
30 min - £100
60 min - £200

If you are interested in this option, please tell me where you are located at the moment, so we can agree for a suitable time for both of us, according the possible geographical time difference. 
I am located in London. 
Also, please attach the payment information to the email.
I do all the tarot readings after receiving the payment. Thank you for the understanding!

All donations are greatly appreciated!
You can use the email leolighttarot@gmail.com to PayPal me, if you feel generous and would like to support my Chanel. Thank you!

Thank you very much for visiting my Chanel!
Love and Light!

Into:
Music by Maya Nova
Visual Art by Valeriya N-Georg
Photography – Mona K Art
Technical assistance by Aleks Georgiev

tarot cards,tarot reading,energy forecast,october 2019,zodiacal sign,virgo,sun,moon,rising,venus,Leo Light Tarot,psychic medium,sensitive empath,energy healer,intuitive messages,Universe speaking,The Source,awakened person spiritual person,London based,predictions,love,emotions,feelings,wotk,job,psychology,

Post a Comment

0 Comments