Advertisement

3 Signs You Have a Poor Person's Mindset

3 Signs You Have a Poor Person's Mindset Sometimes around the year 2006, I was reading a book about money and I read something that changed my life forever and that is, over 4 trillion dollars roam around the world every day.
Now, think about that! Over 4 trillion dollars exchanged hands yesterday.
How do I expect this to change your life?
Well, let me try and use a simple analogy. Imagine you were told that 70% of our planet is made up of water. What does it tell you about water?
Let's assume something here; let's pretend all the water in the world is drinkable but some people are thirsty.
Now think about this; 70% of our planet is filled with water, let's pretend they are drinkable waters, but most people are still thirsty.
You'll agree with me that something must be very wrong if the above situation happens. And yes, when it comes to money, something is very wrong and I think I have some ideas about a few things that are wrong which I'll try to share with you in today's video.
If you're new here, consider subscribing so that you won't miss other interesting videos like this.



If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...

If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

the rich mindset,the poor mindset,how to be rich,how rich people think,how the poor people starts their day,the habits of the poor,habits of the rich,

Post a Comment

0 Comments