Advertisement

How does a spine work? | Fascinating Cross-Section

How does a spine work? | Fascinating Cross-Section Go to for and get back pain relief with the Chirp Wheel+ 3-pack today.

I love my Chirp Wheels, whenever I start feeling like my back is getting sore I just hope right on one of the Chirp Wheels for a 2-5 minute stretch and the problem goes away instead of escalating to full-on back spasms. I've tried so many different pain relief products, and the Chirp Wheel+ is by far my favorite. Thanks to Chirp for sponsoring this video.

We thought it would be cool to cut a spine when talking about back pain relief. This was from an elk that we got from a butcher during hunting season. I thought it was pretty cool to see all the disks and bones and spinal column and how it all works together. Keep your back healthy.

Thanks for watching Waterjet Channel, what would you like to see next?

Do you like seeing things cut in half? then subscribe


Music: David Cutter Music -

Don’t steal our videos, if you’d like to use our video for something please contact us via email.

waterjet channel,spinal cross section,water jet,fascinating cross-sections,water jet cutting,waterjet,how a spine works,spinal cross section anatomy,water cutting,water cutter,cutting with water,cutting,cut,cross section,cross-section,cut in half,inside,interesting,science,fascinating,satisfying videos,things cut in half,spine cracking,chirp wheel plus,chirp wheel review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments