Advertisement

I Got A Really Nice Surprise From Ally Bank | Banksgiving 2019

I Got A Really Nice Surprise From Ally Bank | Banksgiving 2019 So a couple weeks ago Ally Bank contacted me about doing a Documentary on my work with kids in the community. They followed me around for a couple days filming at my house and in my Breaking classes and on the last day a lady from Ally Bank walked into one of my 3rd grade classes and surprised my students with Beanies & Jackets that said the name of the city the kids live in "El Monte." Kids were screaming in excitement & then she told them that they would fund my Dance program at the school for a year which lead to a lot more screaming and excitement. haha They then lead me outside to share one more gift, which was a new car for me. Say what??!! It was actually kind of funny because the day before while they were filming me drive my car my check engine light turned on LOL! They didn't include this in the video but I think my response was something like "Now I don't have to show up work looking like a scrub anymore." hahaha

I am still in disbelief but I just wanted to give a huge thank you to Ally Bank for all the amazing gifts! I was happy with the Beanies & Jackets for the kids but I don't mind the funding for my classes & a car hahaha Happy #banksgiving! I appreciate it!

Banksgiving from Ally Bank:


Join my Training Group:

Join my Mailing List:

Beginning Breaking:
Intermediate Breaking:
Advanced Breaking:

Breaking Gear & Camera Gear:

Download Music Here:


Buy VincaniTV Clothing:


Follow Vincanity:




Follow My Vlog:


My Equipment:
Camera:
1. Sony A7III:

Lens:
1. 18mm F/2.8 Batis:
2. 35mm f/1.4 Sony:
3. Canon 85mm 1.8:

Steady Cam
1. Zhiyun Crane 3:

Tripods:
1. Big Boy:
2. Travel:
3. Vlog:

Microphone:
1. Shotgun Mic:
2. Tascam:

Drone:
1. DJI Mavic Pro:

Laptop:
1. Mac Book Pro:

Editing Software:
1. Adobe Primiere:

Disclaimer: These Tutorials on Breakdancing are meant to help spread knowledge to kids and adults who otherwise wont get it, and to help preserve to culture in which we call Hip Hop. Please help keep Hip Hop Alive!

Warning: These tutorials do involve moves that take time and hard work to learn and should not be attempted until you master the basics (Toprocks, Basic Footwork & Basic Freezes). Make sure you get comfortable with the moves before moving on, and make sure you have an open space to dance in. I am not responsible for any injures, sore muscles or broken furniture while you are attempting these tutorials. Take it easy until you feel comfortable. If you need extra help you can email me about doing a workshop or private lessons.

#breaking #bboy #bboying #bgirl #bgirling #dance #hiphop #hiphopdance #vincaniTV #bboyvincanity #breakdance #Breakdancing #housedance #locking #popping #streetdance #howtodance #howto #tutorial #dancetutorial #howtobreakdance #howtobboy #howtobgirl #howtostreetdance #howtowindmill

Thanks for Subscribing, Leave me a comment and Press "Like" if you like!

HOW TO BREAKDANCE, vincanitv, locking dance, how to windmill, olympics, Breakdance tutorial, Breaking tutorial, HOW TO BBOY, bboy tutorial, dance tutorial, ,beginner breaking tutorial, beginner breakdance tutorial, how to dance, breaking, bboy, bboying, bgirl, dance, hip hop, hip hop dance, bboy vincanity, breakdance, Breakdancing, house dance, popping, street dance, how to, tutorial, dance tutorial, how to street dance, how to kip up, how to head spin,

banksgiving,ally bank,ally,best savings accounts,2019,best savings account,VincaniTV,high interest savings accounts,banksgiving 2019,bboy vincanity,breaking classes,breakdance classes,breakdance,breakdancing,bboying,bboy,hip hop dance,Wild,Nick,Young,DC,betterment,Darren,Brand,Timothy,Justina,wealthfront,graham stephan,Valentine,WNO,money,Cannon,personal finance,community,community outreach,youth outreach,community development,confidence,thanksgiving,thankful,savings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments