Advertisement

In-Depth Review With The 2020 McLaren 600LT Spider!

In-Depth Review With The 2020 McLaren 600LT Spider! In-Depth Review With The 2020 McLaren 600LT Spider!

Subscribe: | Follow my IG:
Watch next, “Latest Videos”:

VIDEO SPECIFIC INFO HERE:
This week McLaren of Dallas tossed me the keys to a 2020 McLaren 600LT Spider! I had 72 hours with this beast so this is my in-depth look at what this car is truly like! If you like this video oveer the McLaren 600LT Spider please be sure to leave a like and thanks for checking out Forrest's Auto Reviews!!



***Equipment used in this video!***
Sony A7iii 4k mirrorless camera -
Rode Videomic Go microphone -
Zhiyun Crane V2 gimbal -
GoPro Hero 7 Black with head mount -

Follow Forrest’s Auto Reviews:
Instagram:

Watch More Forrest’s Auto Reviews:
Latest Uploads:
Tesla Reviews:
Mazda Reviews:
Toyota/Lexus Reviews:
Popular Videos:

#forrestsautoreviews #mclaren600lt #mclaren

About Forrest’s Auto Reviews:
Welcome to Forrest's Auto Reviews! My name is Forrest Jones and my goal is to give you the most in-depth car review possible while also sharing my passion for cars and the entire automotive industry! Be on the lookout for affordable cars, supercars, exotic cars, hyper car and more videos on this channel! I do my best to listen to my audience and post videos YOU want to see!! Subscribe and see why Forrest's Auto reviews strives to be different than the rest!

mclaren 600lt spider,mclaren 600lt spider review,mclaren 600lt spider 2020,forrests auto reviews,mclaren automotive,mclaren,600lt,in depth,mclaren 600lt,forrests auto reviews mclaren 600lt spider,600lt spider,review,forrests auto reviews 2020 mclaren 600lt spider,mclaren 600lt flames,

Post a Comment

0 Comments