Advertisement

DON'T FORGET THE GYM LEADERS! | Pokemon Shield Quadlocke Part 30

DON'T FORGET THE GYM LEADERS! | Pokemon Shield Quadlocke Part 30 ➤Subscribe:

Cool Stuff:
➤My Patreon -
➤My Twitch -
➤My Twitter -
➤My Store -
➤My Discord -

➤ Check out Elgato for all your game recording and streaming essentials:

QUADLOCKE RULES:

-All Pokémon must be nicknamed
-Since Starter Pokémon have not been randomized, my starter must be released as soon as my first Pokémon caught is up to a similar level.

-Gift Pokémon are also not randomised, so must be released in exchange for an extra encounter in the next area.

-I can only use Pokémon of four specific types. These are determined by the first four Pokémon I catch. With dual-types I can choose one of that Pokemon's types to become an eligible type.

e.g.
1st Catch - Vulpix - Fire
2nd Catch - Buneary - Normal
3rd Catch - Noibat - Dragon OR Flying
4th Catch - Caterpie - Bug

In this scenario my four eligible types would be Fire/Normal/Dragon/Bug or Fire/Normal/Flying/Bug

-I must catch the first eligible Pokemon on each route. If the first Pokémon I encounter is NOT eligible, I must faint it or run away and search again until I find something eligible.

-If I fail to catch the first eligible Pokémon on a route, I cannot catch a Pokémon on that route.

-If a Pokémon faints, I cannot use it anymore and must put it in the PC forever.

------------------------------------
➤Intro Animation:
➤Outro music:

shield quadlocke,pokemon shield,pokemon sword,pokemon sword and shield randomizer,pokemon randomizer,legendary,legendaries,starter,new pokemon,playthrough,lets play,ACE TRAINER LIAM,acetrainerliam,pokemon shield quadlocke,pokemon sword quadlocke,quadlocke,randomizer quadlocke,nuzlocke,randomizer nuzlocke,pokemon nuzlocke,ace trainer liam nuzlocke,pokemon sword shield nuzlocke,pokemon shield nuzlocke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments