Advertisement

Terraria but if you choose the wrong path you die

Terraria but if you choose the wrong path you die I hope you got good decision making.



Shout out to Blockaroz and Crimson for helping out with the thumbnail!



Main mods used:

Joost -

Cheat sheet -

Thorium -

Fargos -



Please donate to my Patreon or my PayPal, I don't have money to feed my pet Guinea Pig :( (his name is Cornelius)

Patreon:
PayPal:

Cop some of my Merch (designs by Wumbosloth):




Check out my social media stuff:
Twitch -
Discord -
Twitter -
Tmodloader -

modded terraria,terraria 1.3.6,terraria 1.3.5 mods,terraria modded,terraria chippygaming,terraria furyforged,terraria baumproductions,terraria happydays,gameraiders101,terraria gameraiders101,gameraiders terraria,dropping a tactical nuke in terraria,what if terraria had an infinity gauntlet,Terraria but if you choose the wrong path you die,terraria musical chairs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments