Advertisement

Be sure to wrap up in this weather | Newsworthy News | Ep 4 | #FAKENEWS |

Be sure to wrap up in this weather | Newsworthy News | Ep 4 | #FAKENEWS | Critics have claimed that its 'shocking bad', 'totally cringe' and down right not funny. But be sure to check it out for yourself.

The first episode in the mini comedy sketch series "Newsworthy News"

I'll be bringing you new episodes of Newsworthy News every Monday.

And if you aren't sick of seeing me yet, I also upload nearly everyday, some travel vlogs and some fitness vlogs. If you're interested, check out the links below.


Anddddd if you still aren't sick of seeing my face so much, be sure to subscribe to keep up to date with all my latest episodes.

Music
Song : oh look, aliens by Vexento
Music promoted:
Video Link:

comedy,funny,sketches,fakenews,

Post a Comment

0 Comments