Advertisement

Hell Let Loose: Is It Worth Playing? [Hell Let Loose Review 2020 February Update]

Hell Let Loose: Is It Worth Playing? [Hell Let Loose Review 2020 February Update] It’s BACK – in the 1st Hell Let Loose REVIEW I was new to HARDCORE FPS games, but after tours in Squad and Post Scriptum, I’m back to review Hell Let Loose update with fresh eyes! We’ll talk what makes it SPECIAL, the new UPDATE maps Purple Heart Lane and Sainte Mere Eglise, whether the SOUND DESIGN has improved – and Is It Worth Playing?

** Full Disclosure = the game developers gave me a steam code so I could make videos about Hell Let Loose **

Hell Let Loose on Steam ::

Sainte-Mère-Église map details ::

Purple Heart Lane map details ::


Hell Let Loose on steamdb.info ::


Update 5 Road to Carentan full patch notes ::

LCTRgames Steam Group -

Follow me on Twitter –
Glance at me on Facebook -
Pursue me on tumblr -
#LCTR #HellLetLoose #HellLetLooseReview

hell let loose,hell let loose gameplay,hell let loose Purple Heart Lane,hell let loose Sainte Mere Eglise,hell let loose review,hell let loose update,review hell let loose,hell let loose update review,hell let loose sounds,hell let loose review 2020,hell let loose is it worth playing,hell let loose 2020,hell let loose Road to Carentan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments